MUSEUM OF DEATH IN NEW ORLEANS
The World Famous Museum of Death Comes to NOLA
227 Dauphine St.
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 593-3968
Open 7 days a week
10am - 6pm
$17 admission (+tax)
We are observing the city of New Orleans' mask and vaccine mandate. Guests will be asked to show an ID along with their vaccine card or negative Covid test to gain entry.
New Orleans is open and so is the world famous Museum of Death! Come and visit us in the French Quarter everyday between 10am and 6pm. No appointments are necessary for our self-guided tours, but masks are required. We look forward to seeing you and have a great life!
- Body bags, coffins & skull collection
- Theatre of Death
- Antique mortician apparatuses
- Manson Family photos
- Crime & morgue scene photos
- Artworks & letters from infamous serial murderers
- Graphic car accident photos
- And much more!