- New Orleans and the Great Beyond: The Museum of Death
- A New Museum Encourages Us to Consider Death
- The Culture Trip - Off the Beaten Track: 5 Weird and Captivating LA Attractions
- ABC New Orleans - Museum of Death: Can You Handle It?
- CBS - Los Angeles Museums Even Guys Will Like
- The Culture Trip - Top 14 Local Favorite Haunts in Hollywood
- Daily Trojan - Museum of Death provides morbid thrills
- USA Today - Killer history on display at Museum of Death (Video)
- BuzzFeed - The 14 Absolute Creepiest Places To Visit In The United States
- Vice - True Crime Shit
- Los Angeles.com - Things to Do in LA: August 4-10
- LA Times - Museum of Death in L.A. buys Kevorkian suicide device Thanatron
- The Richest - 10 Things You Didn’t Know About L.A.
- SB Sun - Hollywood’s Museum of Death a ‘fascinating place’
- The Lab TV (video/interview)
- US City Traveler - "27 Coolest Museums In America"
- FuneralWise - Digital Dying - "Seven Death-themed Museums to Visit in 2014"
- WestMuse Blog (GREAT article / review)
- LA Weekly - "Behind The Scenes" (article)
- ODDEE - "10 Most Frightening Museums" (article)
- FuneralWise - Digital Dying - "World's Most Provocative Museum Owners" (article)
- The Sydney Morning Herald - "Horror Tourism" (article)
- MurderMotels.com (review)
- "Salone Del Lutto" (Hall Of Mourning) - Hollywood Murderabilia (Italian site)
- Elvira's Favorite Local Haunts
- BuzzFeed - 13 Places Every Horror Story Lover Needs To Visit Before They Die
- MySendOff.com - Hollywood’s Museum of Death
- CBS - Most Morbid Hollywood Tours
- A Grave Interest - Funeral and Death-Care Museums
- MSN Travel - "Start Realism To Hollywood"
- The Hairpin - "Life Lessons Learned From The MOD" (piece/interview)
- Roadside America (article)
- PunkGlobe.com (article)
- Laughing Squid (small photo-piece)
- One Cool Thing Every Weekend - "Museum Of Death In Hollywood"
- SmarterTravel.com (10 Incredibly Creepy Museums)
- Trip Advisor (Reviews)
- Yelp (reviews)
- LA Times- "Death takes no holiday at this Hollywood museum" (article)
- LA Times - "Business Is Always Dead" (Video)
- FEARNET -"Alternative Valentine's Day" (Video)
- The Exhibition List (review)
Our latest interview with photographer / director Ron Eshel as part of his ongoing project on the death care industry. Who would have thought that 3 minutes chatting about death could be so much fun?