MUSEUM OF DEATH IN NEW ORLEANS
The World Famous Museum of Death Comes to NOLA
227 Dauphine St.
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: (504) 593-3968
Open 7 days a week
10am - 6pm
$17 admission (+tax)
The city of New Orleans has dropped their mask mandate, therefore wearing a face mask inside the Museum of Death is optional, but still recommended.
New Orleans is open and so is the world famous Museum of Death! Come and visit us in the French Quarter everyday between 10am and 6pm. No appointments are necessary for our self-guided tours. We look forward to seeing you and have a great life!
- Body bags, coffins & skull collection
- Theatre of Death
- Antique mortician apparatuses
- Manson Family photos
- Crime & morgue scene photos
- Artworks & letters from infamous serial murderers
- Graphic car accident photos
- And much more!